Old Spice Votes



Hello, ladies, look at your representative. 
Now look back to me. 
Now back at your representative.
Now back to me. 
Sadly, he isn’t me. 

But if he stopped using underhanded tactics to make his LOSER boss happy at the risk of life in prison and switched to Democrat, he could look and smell like he’s me. 

Look down. 
Now look back up.
Where are you? 
You’re in a hospital with your current representative.
Your representative- who could look and smell like me. 

Look at what is in your hand. 
Now look back at me. 
Give what is in your hand to me.

It’s a letter.

It's a letter from the hospital saying your cancer treatment costs $100,000.

Now look again.
I'm your representative.
And now your cancer treatment didn't cost you a dime. 

Look again, the letter is now a diploma - and it still didn't cost you a dime. 

Anything is possible when your representative looks and smells like a me- a Democrat- and not a small-minded, small-handed, party-before-people, party-before-country, tax cuts for the rich, but dollars-in-my-pocket-before-anything-else Republican. 

Now look at me.
I’m on a horse.

Look at my hand.
It's empty.

Take my hand.
Take my hand and I will give you a ride to the polls.
Early voting starts tomorrow.Old Spice Votes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye to my daughter.

"Mewling, puking babes, " Jean Shepherd

Danse Macabre